Want to raise your vibration and live your life with greater flow, ease and abundance? One of the best ways to raise your vibration is to fill your mind with positive words and thoughts, and these high vibes quotes will do exactly that.
Words have power, so it’s important that you make wise choices about the words you speak and the words you allow space in your mind. I’ve compiled a list of over 50 (I’ll keep adding to it as I find more!) high vibes quotes help raise your vibration, get you in a positive mindset, feel inspired and ready to embrace life’s opportunities.
Table of Contents
High Vibes Quotes – 50+ Quotes To Raise Your Vibration
1. Vibe high and the magic around you will unfold. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
2. Every day is a fresh start.
3. One day or day one, you decide.
4. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
5. My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. – Pablo Picasso
6. Don’t let someone else’s negative energy affect yours.
7. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up. – Isabelle Lafleche
8. Live less out of habit and more out of intent.
9. Nothing is impossible – the word itself says “I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn
10. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
11. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. – Mary Kay Ash
12. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. – Willie Nelson
13. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
14. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
15. Energy flows where attention goes. – Tony Robbins
16. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
17. You gotta keep going to keep growing.
18. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
19. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
20. If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is. – Catherine Pulsifer
21. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen
22. I never lose – I either win or learn. – Nelson Mandela
23. Don’t look back – you’re not going that way.
24. In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision. – Dalai Lama
25. Be the person who just went for it.
26. People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.
27. If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
28. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.
29. A fresh start is not a new place, it’s a new mindset.
30. Impossible is just an opinion. – Paulo Coelho
31. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. – Zig Ziglar
32. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
33. You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable. – Deepak Chopra
34. A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines. – Benjamin Franklin
35. You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. – Stephen King
36. Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
37. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
38. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. –Thomas Edison
39. Your future needs you. Your past doesn’t.
40. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
41. Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
42. Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself. – Dawn Gluskin
43. Be someone who makes you happy.
44. You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
45. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
46. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. – John D. Rockefeller
47. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
48. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
49. People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.
50. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
51. Creativity is intelligence having fun. – Albert Einstein
- Inspirational Words List – 100+ Single Words to Inspire You
- 15 “I Am” Affirmations for Self Confidence